Click OK to apply your settings.
Paper Setup tab
Print Layout tab
• Use printer sensor when you want the paper type sensor to detect
the paper in your printer.
• Use my choice when you want to select the paper type.
• Automatic when you want the printer to select the correct print
quality for the detected paper type.
• Quick Print when you want to print documents quickly, but with
reduced print quality.
• Normal when you want to print most documents on plain paper.
• Better when you want to print photos and documents containing
graphics on coated or glossy paper.
• Best when you want to print crisp photos and high resolution
graphics, but with reduced speeds.
• Collate Copies if you want to print more than one copy of a
document. This option prints all the pages of the first copy, and then
all the pages of the second copy, and so on.
• Print Last Page First if you want to print the pages in reverse order.
• The number of copies you want to print.
Print Color Images in Black and White to save the ink in your color
Note: This option is not available if a black cartridge is not installed.
Paper, Envelope, Banner, or Borderless, and then select the size
specific to your paper type. If your paper size is not listed, select
Custom Size. For help, see page 41.
Portrait or Landscape.
Normal, Banner, Mirror, N-up, Poster, or Booklet.
• Two-Sided to print your document on both sides of the page.
• Side Flip or Top Flip to set which way the pages of your finished
Note: If you select Side Flip, the pages of your document turn like the
pages of a magazine. If you select Top Flip, the pages turn like the
pages of a legal pad.
Using the printer software