HY-280 SERIES REMOTE CONTROL OPERATION
Temperature Mode can be accessed through the remote control.
A. Press the Temperature Mode button ( ) once and release.
Display will begin to flash.
B. Press the "+" and "-" buttons to change the setpoint.
Note: Once the setpoint is selected, the fan speed will adjust
automatically to achieve the desired temperature. The fan will
stop if the room temperature drops below the setpoint and will
restart if the room temperature climbs above the setpoint.
Remote Control Storage
When it is not in use, the remote control may be stored in the
recessed area located behind the controls (Fig. 11).
USER SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS
CLEANING AND STORAGE
• Ensure the fan is turned off and unplugged.
• Use only a soft cloth to gently wipe the outer surfaces of the fan clean.
• To clean between the grills and fan blade area, we recommend using a pipe cleaner,
flexible dust wand, vacuum cleaner or compressed air to gently remove the dust.
• To clean the rear grill use a soft dry cloth.
• DO NOT immerse the fan in water and never allow water to drip into the motor
• DO NOT use gasoline, paint thinner or other chemicals to clean the fan.
• For storage, you may leave the fan assembled and covered to protect it from dust.
Store the fan in a cool, dry place.
Mail questions or comments to:
Kaz USA, Inc.
Consumer Relations Dept.
250 Turnpike Road
Southborough, MA 01772
Please be sure to specify a model number.
NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE A PROBLEM, PLEASE CONTACT CONSUMER RELATIONS FIRST OR SEE YOUR WARRANTY.
DO NOT RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL PLACE OF PURCHASE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN THE MOTOR
HOUSING YOURSELF, DOING SO MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE FAN OR PERSONAL
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-477-0457
Or visit our website at: www.kaz.com