Fish - Whole / Trout / Makarel
Fillets - Plaice/Cod
Kidneys - Lamb / Pig
Steaks: Well Done
• Remove the food packaging. Put the food on
• Do not cover it with a bowl or a plate. This
can extend the defrost time.
Oven - Care and cleaning
Refer to Safety chapters.
Notes on cleaning
• Clean the front of the appliance with a soft
cloth with warm water and a cleaning agent.
• To clean metal surfaces, use a usual
• Clean the appliance interior after each use.
Fat accumulation or other food remains may
result in a fire. The risk is higher for the grill
• Clean stubborn dirt with a special oven
• Clean all accessories after each use and let
them dry. Use a soft cloth with warm water
and a cleaning agent.
• If you have nonstick accessories, do not
clean them using aggressive agents, sharp-
edged objects or a dishwasher. It can cause
damage to the nonstick coating.
10 - 12
4 - 6
12 - 18
6 - 10
20 - 30
4 - 6
6 - 8
12 - 15
• Use the first oven shelf level. The one on the
Stainless steel or aluminium appliances
Clean the oven door with a wet
sponge only. Dry it with a soft cloth.
Do not use steel wool, acids or
abrasive materials as they can
damage the oven surface. Clean the
oven control panel with the same
Removing and cleaning the door
glasses - top oven
The door glass on your product can
be different in type and shape from
the examples you see in the graphic.
The number of glasses can also be
1. Open the door.
2. Hold the door trim on the top edge of the
door at the two sides and push inwards to
release the clip seal.
2 - 3
2 - 3