FEATURES AT A GLANCE
Your dishwasher cleans by spraying a mixture of hot water and detergent through the spray arms
against soiled surfaces. First, the dishwasher drains for a few seconds to remove soils dropped while
loading, then fills with water covering the filter area. Water is then pumped through the spray arms. Soil
particles go through and across the filter and down the drain as the water is pumped out. This series of
steps are repeated as needed. The number of water fills varies with the cycle being used.
1. Load Dishwasher (See Preparing and Loading Dishes).
2. Add detergent (See Dishwasher Dispenser & Detergents).
3. Add Rinse Aid, if needed (See Rinse Aid).
4. Select desired CYCLE (See Cycle Chart).
5. Select desired OPTION (See Energy Options).
6. Run hot water faucet nearest dishwasher until water is hot. Turn water off.
7. To start, press START/CANCEL pad and close door.
Features may vary according to model
Upper Spray Arm
(located on right
side of door)