IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using your dishwasher, follow basic
precautions, including the following:
For your Safety
• Use your dishwasher only as instructed in this
Use and Care Manual.
• This Manual does not cover every possible
condition and situation that may occur. Use
common sense and caution when installing,
operating and maintaining any appliance.
• NSF certified residential dishwashers are not
intended for licensed food establishments.
• DISHWASHER MUST BE ELECTRICALLY
GROUNDED. This appliance must be
connected to a ground metal, permanent
wiring system, or an equipment-grounding
conductor must be run with the circuit
conductors and connected to the equipment-
grounding terminal or lead on this appliance.
Read the Installation Instructions for details.
• This dishwasher is designed to operate on
regular house current (120V, 60Hz). Use
a circuit equipped with a 15 ampere fuse
or circuit breaker. Use a 20 ampere fuse if
dishwasher is connected with a food disposer.
• Do not operate dishwasher unless all enclosure
panels are in their proper place.
• Keep young children and infants away from
dishwasher when it is operating.
• Do not let children abuse, sit, stand or play on
door or racks of a dishwasher.
• To reduce the risk of injury, do not allow
children to play in or on the dishwasher.
• Use only detergents and rinse agents
recommended for use in a dishwasher.
• Store dishwasher detergent and rinse agents
out of the reach of children.
• If the dishwasher drains into a food disposer,
make sure disposer is completely empty before
• Do not wash plastic items unless marked:
"Dishwasher Safe" or equivalent. Check
with manufacturer for recommendations,
if not marked. Items that are not marked
dishwasher safe may melt and create a
potential fire hazard.
• When loading items to be washed:
-Locate sharp items and knives so that
they are not likely to damage the door
seal or tub.
-Load sharp items and knives with
the handles up to reduce the risk of cut-
• Do not tamper with controls.
• Use care unloading the dishware when
the SANITIZE option has been selected.
Contents may be hot to the touch
immediately after the end of cycle.
• Under certain conditions, hydrogen gas
may be produced in a hot water system
that has not been used for 2 weeks or
more. HYDROGEN GAS IS EXPLOSIVE. If
hot water system has not been used for
such a period, before using dishwasher,
turn on all hot water faucets and let water
flow from each for several minutes. This
will release any accumulated hydrogen gas.
HYDROGEN GAS IS FLAMMABLE. Do not
smoke or use an open flame during this
• Do not store or use combustible materials,
gasoline or other flammable vapors and
liquids in the vicinity of this or any other
• Disconnect electrical power to dishwasher
• Repairs should be done by a qualified
• To avoid entrapment and/or suffocation,
remove door or door latch mechanism from
any dishwasher that is discarded or not in
To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock or
injury when using your dishwasher, follow the
above basic precautions .
This symbols will help alert you to such dangers
as personal injury, burns, fire and electrical
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS