To avoid serious injury,
any service and
1. Release control bar and stop engine.
2. Make sure the blade and all moving
parts have completely
spark plug wire from spark
plug and place wire where it cannot
come in contact with plug.
TO ADJUST CUTTING
See "TO ADJUST CUTTING
section of this manual.
The rear deflector, attached between the
rear wheels of your mower, is provided to
minimize the possibility that objects will
be thrown out of the rear of the mower
into the operator mowing position.
it should be
1. Turn lawn mower on its side with air filter
blade bolt, Iockwasher,
ened washer and blade.
Remove debris shield.
Remove rear baffle.
Disconnect return spring from rear baffle
/ rear gearcase
cable from rear gearcase.
Remove drive cover.
Remove front belt keeper.
Remove belt from front gearcase pulley.
10. Remove all three idler pulleys from idler
11. Remove belt from blade adapter/engine
pulley and idler assembly.
12. Remove rear gearcase pulley by clamp-
ing locking pliars to input shaft (beneath
pulley) and loosening pulley with a 9/16"
13. Remove old belt from mower and discard.