REVERSE DOOR SWING
Min. 8" long TORX T25
You can change your door swing from a right-side opening
to a left-side opening, if desired.
1. Place a towel or soft cloth on top of dryer or work space
to avoid damaging the surface.
Remove door from dryer cabinet
1. Open the dryer door.
2. Using a T25
screwdriver, remove screws (A) and then (B)
screws from each of the two hinges that attach dryer door to
front panel of dryer. Set the hinge screws off to the side for
reinstalling the door.
3. Remove the dryer door by lifting upward and out to lift the
door off the cabinet. Lay the door on a flat, covered surface,
with the inside of the door facing up.
Plastic putty knife
#2 Phillips screwdriver
4. Remove the 2 plastic plugs (A) located outside the dryer
5. Install 2 plastic plugs (A) into screw holes where the hinges
were removed in Step 4.
Reverse the strike
1. Remove the door strike (A) from the dryer door opening.
2. Remove the cosmetic screw (B) opposite the door strike (A).
A. Door strike
B. Cosmetic screw
3. Reinstall the door strike and cosmetic screw on the opposite
side of dryer door opening from where they were removed.
NOTE: Door strike and plugs must be on the same side
of the dryer door opening.
® TORX and T25 are registered trademarks of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC.