IMPORTANT: the cooking zones will not switch on if pots and pans are not of the
correct dimensions. Only use pots bearing the symbol "INDUCTION SYSTEM"
(See figure opposite). Before switching the hob on, position the pot on the desired
Using existing pots and pans
Use a magnet to check whether pots or pans are suitable for use on the induction hob: pots are unsuitable
if they cannot be magnetically detected.
- Ensure pots have a smooth bottom, otherwise they may scratch the hob's glass ceramic surface. Check
- Never place hot pots or pans on the hob's control panel. This could result in damage.
Recommended pan base diameters
Ø 30 cm
Ø 24 cm
Ø 18 cm
IMPORTANT: Refer to the "SENSOR" section for correct pan base diameters for cooking zones with
After unpacking the hob, check that there has been no damage during
transport. If in doubt, contact the dealer or After-sales Service.
PREPARING THE HOUSING UNIT
- Install a separator panel under the hob.
- The lower part of the product must not be accessible after
- If there is an oven beneath the hob, do not install the separator
• For the distance between the underside of the appliance and the
separator panel below, observe the dimensions given in the diagram.
• Do not obstruct the minimum required clearance between the hob and
the top of the unit to ensure the correct operation of the product.
• Cut the worktop to fit before installing the hob and carefully remove
any shavings or sawdust.
Ø 14 cm
Ø 17 cm
Ø 14 cm
Ø 28 cm
Ø 21 cm
Ø 14,5 cm
Ø 18 cm
Ø 15 cm
Ø 11 cm