Clearing the Protector During Repairs
• OVER CURRENT : Detects overcurrent during output.
• OFF SET : Detects DC offset at the speaker terminal.
1. Clearing the OVER CURRENT protector
1 When the position of the MODE switch (S801/power board)
is set to HI-VOLTAGE :
Cut the jumper wire JW535 of the amplifier board.
2 When the position of the MODE switch (S801/power board)
is set to HI-CURRENT :
Cut the jumper wire JW690 of the amplifier board.
2. Clearing the OFF SET protector
• Cut the jumper wire JW502 of the amplifier board.
3. TEST TONE Function
1 Press the TEST TONE button (S851/amplifier board) with the
power ON. The amplifier is normal if sound is produced from
2 If no sound
: Problem causer by incorrect connecttion of the power supply
system or sperker system.
: The signals input by the RCA cable before the amplifier system
- POWER BOARD - (Component side)
- AMPLIFIER BOARD - (Component side)