1. Steady, flat location
This microwave oven should be set on a stady, flat surface.
2. Leave space behind and side
All air vents should be kept a clearance. If all vents are covered during operation, the oven may overheat
and, eventually, cause oven failure.
3. KEEP away from Radio and TV sets
Poor television reception and radio interference may result if the oven is located close to a TV, Radio, or
antenna, feeder and so on.
4. KEEP away from heating appliances and water taps
Keep the oven away from hot air, steam or splash when choosing a place to position, it, or the insulation
might be adversely affected and breakdowns occur.
5. Power supply
• Check your local power source. This microwave oven requires a current of approximately 15 amperes,
120 Volts, 60Hz grounded outlet.
• Power supply cord is about 6ft long.
1. Longer cord sets or extension cord are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use.
2. If a long cord sets or extension cords is used, (1) the marked electrical rating of the cord set or
extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance, (2) the extension
cord must be a grounding-type 3-wire cord, and (3) the longer cord should be arranged so that it will
not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over
When use 3-pronged plug
6. Examine the oven when unpacking for any damage such as:
A misaligned door, Broken door, or dent in cavity.
If any of the above are visible. DO NOT INSTALL, and notify intirion corp immediately.
When use a grounding adaptor, make
sure the receptacle box is fully grounded
Receptacle Box cover