Read all of the instructions before using this appliance. When using this
appliance, always exercise basic safety precautions, including the
1. Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this
uses and care guide.
2. This freezer must be properly installed in accordance with the
installation section. Instructions before it is used, See grounding
instructions in the installation section.
3. Never unplug your freezer by puling on the power cord, Always
grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
4. Repair or replace immediately, all electric service cords that have
become frayed or otherwise damaged, Do not use a cord that shows
cracks or abrasion damage along its length, the plug or the
5. Unplug your freezer before cleaning or before making any repairs,
Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly,
recommend that a certified technician perform the service.
6. If your old freezer is not being used, we recommend that you remove
the door and leave the shelves in place; this will reduce the
possibility of danger to children.
This freezer should not be recessed or built-in an enclosed