been set to "over cooling" position.
2.The contacting point of temperature
controller is adhered.
in freezer is
3.The temperature sensing probe of
controller is not placed well, and causes
4.Compressor efficiency reduced.
1. Voltage is too low.
2. Starting relay out of order.
3. The starting coil of starting motor is
4. Compressor does not run.
1. The voltage is too high.
2. Over load protection unit is not good, it
3. Starter contacting point is adhered.
4. There is short circuit in compressor.
5. There is mechanical problem in the
unit cuts off
6. Temperature around compressor is too
1. The floor is loose.
2. The freezer body is not stable and in
between tubes and freezer body causes
4. Compressor fixing screw is loose.
5. The vibration absorption cushion for
compressor fixing is too tight, or too
loose or ageing.
6. Compressor inside noise is too big or
vibration absorption suspending spring
1. There is serious leakage of
There is no
2. There is dirt blocked the capillary or
1. There is some leakage of refrigerant.
2. There is dirt block, but not serious.
2. Repair or change.
3. Adjust to suitable position,
normally contact tightly with
adjust to rated value.
2. Change starting relay.
3. Change compressor.
4.The shaft and piston in the
compressor is blocked, please
1. Supplement a stabilizer and
adjust its value to rated.
2. Change over load protection
3. Change starting relay.
4. Change compressor.
5. Change compressor.
6.Increase heat radiation space.
1. Reinforce the floor.
2. Make the freezer body stable.
3. Move the tube a little away to
4. Make the screw tight.
5. Adjust the degree of tight or
loose of vibration absorption
cushion, or change cushion.
6. Change compressor.
2. Clean the capillary or change
1. Check leakage, make welding
repair, and fill refrigerant again.