1. Fuse is broken
2. The contact of plug, socket, and cable
is not good. Cable broken.
3. The voltage is too low, 10-15% less
than rated voltage
4. The knob of temperature controller is at
5. The temperature controller is out of
6. Starting relay or thermal protection unit
is out of order or broken.
7. Wire broken of motor starting coil or
8. The compressor motor is burned or
rotator and stator are blocked to dead.
9. There is leakage of high-pressure gas
valve or the shaft is embraced to dead.
1. The distance between temperatures
sensing tube of temp. Controller and
evaporator are too big.
2. The temperature controller is out of
3. Food stuffs in the freezer too much,
door opens too frequent and open time
time too long,
4. The environment temperature is too
high, humidity too high, airflow is
5. The frost layer at the evaporator is too
freezer is too
6. The refrigerant is insufficient or
7. Compressor efficiency is reduced.
8. The drying filter is blocked.
1.The knob of temperature controller has 1. Change the position to
1. Check if there is short circuit
and solve it, if not, change
2. Check and connect tightly, or
3. Use till voltage rises to rated
value or attach a stabilizer.
4. Rotate the knob to wanted
position for suitable temperature.
5. Change the controller.
6. Change starting relay or
thermal protection unit.
7. Measure using R×1 position
of avometer, if there is wire
broken, change compressor.
8. Change compressor.
9. Change compressor.
1 Adjust and make it close to
2.Change the temperature
4.Put the freezer to suitable place
and make air circulate well.
5.Remove frost regularly.
6.Check or supplement
8.Change new drying filter.