Finger Attachment ( Fig. 4)
The finger attachment is used for fine
• Remove the screw from the base tip.
• Remove the diamond-shaped tip holder
from the sanding base.
• Fit the finger attachment onto the
• Fit and tighten the screw.
• Fit finger sandpaper to finger attachment.
Use only mild soap and damp cloth to
clean the tool. Never let any liquid get
inside the tool; never immerse any part of
the tool into a liquid.
IMPORTANT: To assure product SAFETY
and RELIABILITY, repairs, maintenance
and adjustment should be performed by
Sears Parts & Repair Centers.
Most recommended accessories for use
with your tool are available at extra cost
from your local Sears store. The hook and
loop base, base tip and finger base are
replaceable parts. If they become worn,
contact you local Sears Parts and Repair