Saving Scanned Data on the USB Flash Drive Using the Operation
Panel of the Machine
You can save scanned data on the USB flash drive directly.
• Do not remove the USB flash drive from the machine under the following conditions:
• While scanning is in progress
• Before saving the scanned data
• For safety reasons, we recommend backing up the scanned data saved on a USB flash drive to another
media periodically to avoid unexpected accidents.
• We assume no responsibility for damage to or loss of data for whatever reason even within the warranty
Make sure that the machine is turned on.
2. Flick the HOME screen, then tap
Using the Operation Panel
The screen for selecting to which you save the data is displayed.
Insert the USB flash drive into the USB flash drive port.
• When the message informing you that the operation restriction is enabled, ask the administrator of
the machine you are using.
For details on the operation restriction of the machine:
About the Machine Administration
The Scan standby screen is displayed.
Downloaded from ManualsPrinter.com Manuals
USB flash drive.
Save to USB flash drive.