4. The system will prompt you to choose a download source. Select 'From
connected DPM device' and click the [Download] button. You are selecting to
download the file from the recording device.
5. The DPM File Download dialog
box opens displaying your file as
being selected for download.
Verify the checkbox to 'Delete
file(s) on the DPM after the
download is finish' is checked –
this way you will not have to delete
recording file manually. Then click
the [Download] button.
Note: You have the option to select or deselect the files you want to download.
6. A DPM file download has been completed confirmation box will display and your
file will be listed in the dictation window. This file has been automatically
converted into a wave file format (.wav).
7. The DPM recorder can be safely disconnected from the docking station. The
recording is deleted from the recorder.
8. Exit out of the SpeechExec program. You are ready to burn your CD.
Page 30 of 33