Viewing Info Banner, Electronic Programme Guide
Viewing Info Banner
• Press"INFO -
" button. The information screen will
appear giving details of the channel and programme
currently being viewed.
• Whenever you change channel, the TV displays the
broadcast picture along with an information banner at
the bottom of the screen. This will remain on the screen
for a few seconds.
• If the selected channel is locked, you must enter the
correct four numeric code to view the channel. "Enter
PIN" will be displayed on the screen in such a case:
• Enter the 4-digit PIN number to continue.
Note: Default PIN can be set to 0000 or 1234. If you have
defined the PIN(is requested depending on the country
selection) during the First Time Installation or changed the
default PIN later from the Set PIN option under the Parental
Settings menu, use the PIN that you have defined.
Electronic Programme Guide
• Select the on-screen guide by pressing GUIDE
button, the guide screen will appear highlighting
details of the channel and programme currently
being viewed. This may take a few moments to
• For details of other programmes currently available,
press navigation buttons to scroll up and down or
scroll left/right through the list. As channels are
selected, details of the programme currently being
broadcast will appear.
• Press RED button to view the previous day.
• Press GREEN button to view the next day.
• Press YELLOW button for zooming to a programme.
• Press BLUE button to display filtering options.
• Press SUBTITLE button to sort channels by a genre.
• For information on a highlighted programme, press
• Use numeric buttons for quickly selecting a
• Use the navigation buttons to highlight a programme
and press OK button to display Event Options
menu. The following options are available.
Select Channel: Using this option, you can switch
to the selected channel.
Record / Delete Record Timer: Select Record
option and press the OK button. If the programme
is going to be broadcasted at a future time, it will be
added to Timers list to be recorded. If the selected
programme is being broadcasted at the moment,
recording will start immediately.
To cancel an already set recording, highlight that
programme and press the OK button and select
the option Delete Rec. Timer. The recording will
Note: You cannot switch to any other channel or source
while there is an active recording on the current channel.
Set Timer on Event / Delete Timer: You can set
a timer for future programmes using this option.
To cancel an already set reminder, highlight that
programme and press the OK button. Then select
Delete Timer option. The timer will be cancelled.
Note: It is not possible to record or set timer for two or more
individual events at the same time interval.
• Press TEXT button to display searching options.
• Press "SWAP-
• Press REC button to start recording the selected
programme. If the programme is going to be
broadcasted at a future time, it will be marked with
a red frame and added to Timers list to be recorded.
If you select and press REC button again, the
programme will be removed from the list.
English - 21 -
" button for displaying current