• Power on/off
• Changes the functions.
Change the functions among iPod,
PORTABLE, FM, CD, USB.
• You can wake up to music or a
radio program at a preset time.
• Fall asleep while listening to your
• Dim the display light.
• Search for a folder of MP3/ WMA
When a CD containing MP3/ WMA
files in several folders is being played,
press FOLDER•PRESET to select the
folder you want to play.
• Choose a 'preset number' for a
• Temporarily stop the sound
Press the button again to return to the
• Sound quality adjustment.
You can choose sound impressions
• Control the volume when using any
• Listen to your tracks repeatedly or
• Select another tracks. (iPod Docking)
• Selects the radio station.
• Search for a section within a track.
• Skips Fast backward or Forward.
B B /X X
• Starts or pauses playback
• Stops playback or recording
• Saves radio stations.
• Sets the alarm function
• Radio Data System
• Views the various displays
of the RDS
• Recording button
Put the battery in the remote control
Make sure that the + (plus) and - (minus) on the
battery (size AAA) match those on the remote