Using an USB device
The advantage of connecting your portable USB device through the
system's USB port is that the portable device can be controlled from the
system. Connect the portable player to the unit. (not supplied).
1. Select the USB function
2. Select a file you want to play
3. Start your media playing.
4. To stop, press
5. Before disconnecting the
portable USB player, change to
any other function by pressing
6. Remove the USB player
B B /x x
B B /X X
B B /x x
Compatible USB Devices
• MP3 Player : Flash type MP3 player.
• USB Flash Drive : Devices that support USB 2.0 or USB 1.1.
• The USB function may not be available depending on devices.
USB device requirement
• Devices which require additional program installation when you have
connected it to a computer, are not supported.
Look out for the follows
• Do not extract the USB device while in operation.
• For a large capacity USB, it may take longer than a few minute to be
• To prevent data loss, back up all data.
• If you use a USB extension cable or USB hub, the USB device is not
• Using NTFS file system is not supported. (Only FAT(16/32) file system is
• This unit is not supported when the total number of files is 1000 or more.
• External HDD, Locked devices or hard type USB devices are not
• USB port of the unit can not be connected to PC. This unit can not be
used as a storage device.