Appendix F: Parts List Index
Serial Peripheral interface Key
GX Mk7 Keypad
Door Control module
SPI Key Programmer
Remote Servicing Suite
Licensing K it
License K it (Dongle)
1. Supply line transient protection complying with the Standard for Transient Voltage Surge
Suppressors, UL 1449, with a maximum marked rating of 330 V.
2. Signal line transient protection complying with the Standard for Protectors for Data Communications
and Fire Alarm Circuits, UL 497B, with a maximum marked rating of 50 V.
3. Communication circuits and network components connected to the telecommunications network shall
be protected by secondary protectors for communication circuits. These protectors shall comply with
the Standard for Secondary Protectors For Communications Circuits, UL 497A. These protectors
shall be used only in the protected side of the telecommunications network.
4. Equipment to be installed in a temperature controlled environment. A temperature controlled
environment is defined as one that can be maintained between 13 - 35°C (55 - 95°F) by the HVAC
system. Twenty-four hours of standby power shall be provided for the HVAC system. The standby
power system for the HVAC system may be supplied by an engine driven generator alone. A standby
battery is not required to be used.
5. The installed UPS shall comply with the Standard for Uninterruptable Power Supply Equipment, UL
1778, or the Standard for Fire Protective Signaling Devices, UL 1481.
6. To perform maintenance and repair service, a means for disconnecting the input to the UPS while
maintaining continuity of power to the automation system shall be provided. Measured with no load
on zone input.
7. The central station receiving equipment is limited to receiving signals from a maximum of 1000
GX-Series Control Panel Installation and Setup Guide
With volume control