U S B
M E M O R Y
- Copyright protection ﬁles cannot be played
- Copyright protection ﬁles on the USB memory
device are skipped automatically when
- Recommended use:
Flash memory type USB memory player
Hard Disc Memory type USB player
- Some ﬂash memory player does not play
successfully with this unit.
Push the cover of USB AUDIO port to right first.
Connect the USB memory device to the USB
AUDIO port of the main unit correctly as shown
in Fig. 8.
Some USB memory devices cannot be
This unit can recognize only MP3 or WMA
(Window Media Audio) ﬁles.
This unit can recognize up to 1999 ﬁles or
folders in USB memory device.
However, some cannot be recognized
depending on the folder structure.
It may take more time for the reading opera-
tion depending on the recording condition.
Please refer to "MP3/WMA CD information"
on the page 18.
D E V I C E
1. Press the USB button to select USB.
The last file number in the USB memory device
If the connection of the USB memory device
is failed or the unit cannot recognize the USB
memory device, "no" appears.
If thereʼs no ﬁle in the USB memory device, or
just some empty folders in the USB memory
device, "no" appears.
2. Press the PLAY/PAUSE i button to start
3. Press the MEMORY/FOLDER button,
"FOLDER" blinks on the display, then press
the f/FILE- or FILE+/e button (or the
FOLDER- or FOLDER + button on the remote
controller) to select the desired folder.
4. When the ﬁrst ﬁle number of selected folder
appears, press the f/FILE- or FILE+/e
button to select a desired ﬁle.
5. Press the PLAY/PAUSE i button to start
6. Press the STOP n button to end playback.
When the last ﬁle has been played, the player
7. To turn the USB player off, set the FUNC-
TION switch to TAPE/OFF.
Only select the folder in playing mode.
Temporarily stopping playback
Refer to the same description of "CD PLAY" on
Refer to the description of "MP3/WMA CD OP-
ERATION" on page 19.
2006.12.5 11:04:22 AM