IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
IMPORTANT: This appliance is designed and manufactured
solely for the cooking of domestic (household) food and is
not suitable for any non domestic application and therefore
should not be used in a commercial environment.
The appliance guarantee will be void if the appliance is used
within a non domestic environment i.e. a semi commercial,
commercial or communal environment.
Read the instructions carefully before installing and using
• After having unpacked the appliance, check to ensure that it is not
damaged and that the oven door closes correctly.
In case of doubt, do not use it and consult your supplier or a
professionally qualified technician.
• Packing elements (i.e. plastic bags, polystyrene foam, nails, packing
straps, etc.) should not be left around within easy reach of children,
as these may cause serious injuries.
• Some appliances are supplied with a protective film on steel and
aluminium parts. This film must be removed before using the
• IMPORTANT: The use of suitable protective clothing/gloves is
recommended when handling or cleaning of this appliance.
• Do not attempt to modify the technical characteristics of the appliance
as this may become dangerous to use. The manufacturer declines all
responsability for any inconvenience resulting from the inobservance
of this condition.
• CAUTION: this appIiance must only be installed in a permanently
ventilated room in compliance with the applicable regulations.
• Do not carry out cleaning or maintenance operations on the appliance
without having previously disconnected it from the electric power
• WARNING: Ensure that the appliance is switched off before replacing
the oven lamp to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
• Do not use a steam cleaner because the moisture can get into the
appliance thus make it unsafe.