Connecting the system
When connecting a rear view
When this product is used with a rear view
camera, it is possible to automatically switch
from the video to rear view image when the
shift lever is moved to REVERSE (R). Rear
View mode also allows you to check what is
behind you while driving.
USE INPUT ONLY FOR REVERSE OR
MIRROR IMAGE REAR VIEW CAMERA.
OTHER USE MAY RESULT IN INJURY
• The screen image may appear reversed.
• The rear view camera is used as an aid to
keep an eye on trailers, or backing into a
tight parking spot. Do not use this func-
tion for entertainment purposes.
• Objects in rear view may appear closer or
more distant than in reality.
• Please note that the image area shown
by the rear view camera may differ slight-
ly when full-screen images are displayed
when backing and when checking the
rear of the vehicle while moving forward.
Rear view camera
For more details about the wiring, refer to
Connecting the power cord (2) on page 12.
• To display the rear view camera image, set
the rear view camera to on.
• Connect this product to the rear view cam-
era only. Do not connect to any other