1. Grasp the plug and remove it from the receptacle
or other outlet device. Do not unplug by pulling on
2. Open the fuse cover. Slide open the fuse access
cover on top of attachment plug towards blades.
3. Remove the fuse carefully. Push the fuse from the other side or turn the fuse
holder over to remove the fuse.
WARNING: Risk of fire. Replace the fuse only with 2.5 A, 125 Volt fuse.
4. Close the fuse cover. Slide closed the fuse access cover on top of the
WARNING: Risk of fire. Do not replace attachment plug. It contains a safety
device (fuse) that should not be removed. Discard product if the attachment
plug is damaged.
1. After replacing fuse, do not at first operate at full speed. Doing so may cause
product malfunction or damage.
2. If the fan doesn't seem to operate properly after fuse replacement, check to
make sure that the fuse was inserted correctly.
1. Be sure to unplug fan from the electrical supply source before cleaning.
2. Plastic parts should be cleaned with mild soap and damp cloth or sponge.
Thoroughly remove soap film with clean water.
3. Be sure not to allow water or other liquid to enter the inside of the motor.
PRINTED IN CHINA