Press the Oscillation key again to turn the Oscillation feature off. In Oscillation
mode, the fan will rotate slowly back and forth from right to left to direct the
air flow over a broader area.
When the fan turned on, repeatedly press the Speed key to change the fan speed
in a sequence from LOW to MEDIUM to HIGH.
III. REMOTE CONTROL
There are four keys on the remote control. The keys correspond to those on the
control panel of the fan body. They operate by pressing in the
same way described in the previous section.
Remote Control Operation
Point the remote control at the receiver and press the desired
(1) Do not leave the Remote Control in direct sunlight or it may
(2) Remove batteries if unit is going to be stored for extended
period beyond two weeks. Dispose of old or used batteries
(1) Slide open the battery compartment cover.
(2) Insert the batteries (not supplied), and make sure that
the batteries are placed as shown in Figure 4.
(3) Slide the battery compartment closed.
Note: Alkaline AAA batteries are recommended for
use. Do not use rechargeable batteries.
The fan requires little maintenance. Do not try to fix it by yourself. Refer it to
qualified service personnel if service is needed.To inquire about possible repair,
call the following customer assistance number: 1-855-438-7899.
1. Always make sure that the fan is unplugged from any electrical outlet before
cleaning or assembly.
2. To ensure adequate air circulation to the motor, keep vents at the rear of the
motor housing free of dust, fluff, etc. A vacuum cleaner should not be used to
clean these vents. Do not disassemble the fan to remove dust.
3. Wipe the exterior parts with a soft cloth soaking a mild detergent. Do
not use any abrasive detergent or solvents that could scratch the surface. Do
not use any of the following as a cleaner: gasoline or thinner.
4. Do not allow water or any other liquid into the motor housing or interior parts.
Figure 4 Battery Compartment