Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
Important: Before cleaning any part, be sure the appliance is off, unplugged, and cool.
• All parts, except the digital control can be washed by hand in hot, soapy water or in the
dishwasher. Place the base and lid in the bottom rack.
• Never immerse digital control assembly in water or wash in a dishwasher. Wipe with a damp
• If you choose to use a dishwasher there may be some discoloration of parts. This will not
affect the fryer's performance.
• Do not use steel wool scouring pads or abrasive cleaners to clean any part.
• To clean the frying basket handle, remove it by squeezing the dring hooks and folding the
handle into the basket until the handle bars are out of the brackets. Continue squeezing to
remove both pegs from the bracket holes. After cleaning, reattach handle as instructed in
BASKET HANDLE ASSEMBLY.
• Press the release button on the handle into the vertical position and lower than handle until it
rests flush against the front of the fryer.