For two years from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, KitchenAid or KitchenAid Canada (hereafter "KitchenAid") will pay for factory specified parts and repair
labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a KitchenAid designated service company.
THIRD THROUGH FIFTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON CERTAIN COMPONENT PARTS
For the third through fifth years from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to
instructions attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts for the following components, if
defective in materials or workmanship: the electronic control boards, any electrical element on electric models; any burner on gas
models; replacement of the motor.
THIRD THROUGH TENTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON CERTAIN COMPONENT PARTS
For the third through tenth years from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to
instructions attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts for the dryer drum and top/cabinet
assembly should they rust due to defects in materials or workmanship.
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you how to use your major appliance, to replace or repair
house fuses or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Those consumable parts are excluded from warranty
3. Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by KitchenAid.
5. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada.
6. Pickup and delivery. This major appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
7. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
8. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service in remote locations.
9. The removal and reinstallation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with
published installation instructions.
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED
HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. KITCHENAID SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION
OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES
YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized KitchenAid dealer to determine if
another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting" section of the Use & Care Guide. After checking "Troubleshooting," additional help
can be found by checking the "Assistance or Service" section or by calling KitchenAid. In the U.S.A., call 1-800-422-1230. In Canada,
If you need to order replacement parts, we recommend that you
only use factory specified parts. These parts will fit right and work
right because they are made with the same precision used to
build every new KITCHENAID
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ITEMS KITCHENAID WILL NOT PAY FOR
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
To locate factory specified replacement parts in your area:
Call the Customer Interaction Center at 1-800-422-1230, or your
nearest designated service center. In Canada call 1-800-461-5681.
For information on how to contact KitchenAid, please see front
page of this document.