WatEr KEttlE SaFEty
cmd + shift click to change copy
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
3. To protect against fire, electrical shock and injury to
persons do not immerse base, cord, plug, or Water Kettle
in water or other liquids.
4. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years
and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning
use of the appliance in a safe way and understand hazards
involved. Children shall not play with the appliance.
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
5. Unplug Water Kettle from outlet and allow to cool before
cleaning or removing parts.
6. Do not operate Water Kettle with a damaged cord, plug,
or other malfunction. See "Warranty and Service" section.
7. Use of replacement parts not recommended by
manufacturer may result in fire, shock, or injury to persons.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over counter or table edges, or allow
to come into contact with heated surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner,
or in a heated oven.
11. The Water Kettle should only be used to heat water.
12. Do not use Water Kettle without lid properly closed.
13. Do not use Water Kettle with loose or weakened handle.
14. Do not use the appliance for other than intended use.
15. Do not clean Water Kettle with abrasive cleaners, steel
wool, or other abrasive materials.
16. Do not overfill Water Kettle.
17. this product is designed for indoor household use
only. Not designed for commercial use.
SaVE tHESE INStrUCtIONS
9/10/13 8:57 AM