• Align the two plastic tabs of the front door with the corresponding holes in the chassis. Then, move
the front door inward and then pull it slightly downward until it is secured in place by the tabs.
Figure 36. Reinstalling the front door
11. Go to "Completing the parts replacement" on page 164.
Removing and reinstalling the PCIe card holder
Attention: Do not open your server or attempt any repair before reading and understanding "Safety information"
on page iii and "Guidelines" on page 63.
Before you begin, print all the related instructions or ensure that you can view the PDF version on another
computer for reference.
Note: Depending on the model, your server might look slightly different from the illustrations in this topic.
To remove and reinstall the PCIe card holder, do the following:
1. Remove all media from the drives and turn off all attached devices and the server. Then, disconnect all
power cords from electrical outlets and disconnect all cables that are connected to the server.
2. If the server is installed in a rack cabinet, remove the server from the rack cabinet and place it on a flat,
clean, and static-protective surface. See the Rack Installation Instructions that comes with the server. If
the server is in tower form factor, lay the server on its side for easier operation.
3. Remove the server cover. See "Removing the server cover" on page 66.
ThinkServer TD350 User Guide and Hardware Maintenance Manual