7. To reinstall the front bezel, align the six plastic tabs with the corresponding notches in the chassis. Then,
press the front bezel inward until it snaps into position.
Figure 35. Reinstalling the front bezel
8. Reinstall all drives, dummy trays, or protective shields. See the related topics in Chapter 6 "Replacing
hardware" on page 63.
9. Reinstall the server cover. See "Reinstalling the server cover and reconnecting cables" on page 164.
10. Depending on the model, do one of following:
• Reinstall the rack handles. See "Removing and reinstalling the rack handles" on page 67.