7. Remove the old coin-cell battery.
Figure 122. Removing the coin-cell battery
8. Install a new coin-cell battery.
Figure 123. Installing the coin-cell battery
9. Reinstall the PCIe card (such as the Ethernet card) that has been removed. See "Installing a PCIe
card" on page 84.
10. Dispose of the old coin-cell battery as required by local ordinances or regulations.
What to do next:
• To work with another piece of hardware, go to the appropriate section.
• To complete the replacement, go to "Completing the parts replacement" on page 164. After you replace
the coin-cell battery, you must reset passwords, reset system date and time, and reconfigure the server.
See Chapter 5 "Configuring the server" on page 51.
For service technician only: replacing the system board
Attention: This procedure must be performed by trained service personnel of Lenovo. Do not open your server or
attempt any repair before reading and understanding "Safety information" on page iii and "Guidelines" on page 63.
Hazardous moving parts. Keep fingers and other body parts away.
ThinkServer TD350 User Guide and Hardware Maintenance Manual