9. Align the holes in the drive tray with the corresponding ones on the new easy-swap drive. Then, install
the four screws to secure the drive to the drive tray.
Figure 75. Installing the drive to the drive tray
10. Slide the new easy-swap drive into the drive bay from the front until it snaps into position, and then
close the handle.
Figure 76. Installing the easy-swap drive
11. Close the front door (if available).
12. Do one of the following:
• If you are installing an easy-swap drive, save the removed dummy tray in case that you later remove
the easy-swap drive and need a dummy tray to cover the drive bay.
• If you are replacing an easy-swap drive and are instructed to return the old easy-swap drive, follow all
packaging instructions and use any packaging materials that are supplied to you for shipping.