Your Black & Decker juicer has been designed
for juicing fruits and vegetables. This product is
intended for household use only.
Read this entire manual carefully
before using the appliance.
Warning! When using mains-powered
appliances, basic safety precautions, including
the following, should always be followed to
reduce the risk of ﬁre, electric shock and
• The intended use is described in this manual.
The use of any accessory or attachment or
the performance of any operation with this
appliance other than those recommended in
this instruction manual may present a risk of
• Retain this manual for future reference.
Using your appliance
• Always take care when using the appliance.
• Never pull the power supply cord to
disconnect the plug from the socket. Keep
the power supply cord away from heat, oil
and sharp edges.
• Do not place the appliance on or near heat
sources or in a heated oven.
• Do not use the appliance outdoors.
• Always protect the motor unit from water or
• If the power supply cord is damaged during
use, disconnect the appliance from the power
supply immediately. Do not touch the power
supply cord before disconnecting from the
• Disconnect the appliance from the power
supply when not in use, before ﬁtting or
removing parts and before cleaning.
• Never let the appliance operate unattended.
• Never reach into the feeding tube with your
ﬁngers or an object while the appliance is
running. Only the pusher is to be used for this
• Only unlock the clamp after you have
switched the appliance off and any moving
parts have stopped.
• Do not touch the small cutting blades in the
base of the ﬁlter.
• Keep any loose clothing or long hair away
from the feeding tube and any moving parts.
Safety of others
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance by
a person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.