Inspection and repairs
• Switch off the appliance before cleaning,
changing accessories or approaching parts
which move in use
• Before use, check the appliance for
damaged or defective parts. Check for
breakage of parts, damage to switches and
any other conditions that may affect its
• Do not use the appliance if any part is
damaged or defective.
• Do not use the appliance if the blade is
• Have any damaged or defective parts
repaired or replaced by an authorised repair
• Before use, check the power supply cord for
signs of damage, ageing and wear.
• Do not use the appliance if the power supply
cord or mains plug is damaged or defective.
• If the power supply cord or mains plug is
damaged or defective it must be repaired by
an authorised repair agent in order to avoid a
hazard. Do not cut the power supply cord
and do not attempt to repair it yourself.
• Never attempt to remove or replace any
parts other than those specified in this
Before use, check that the mains voltage
corresponds to the voltage on the rating plate.
This appliance is double insulated in
accordance with EN 60335-2-14;
therefore no earth wire is required.
• To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not
immerse the cord, plug or motor unit in water
or other liquid.
• Check that the supply voltage shown on the
rating plate of the appliance matches that of
your electrical system. Any connection error
will invalidate the guarantee.
1. Wash all detachable parts (see chapter
'Maintenance and cleaning').
2. Fit the sealing ring
into the blade
3. Screw the
blade holder unit
into the jug unit.
1. Place the appliance on a flat, stable surface.
2. Put the ingredients into the jug.
3. Push the lid onto