• The appliance is easier to clean if you do so
immediately after use.
• Do not use abrasive cleaning agents,
scourers, acetone, alcohol etc. to clean the
• All detachable parts are dishwasher-safe.
• Place the detachable plastic parts on the top
tray of the dishwasher. Make sure they are
placed well away from the heating element.
• Clean these parts with a cleaning brush in
warm water with some washing-up liquid and
rinse them under the tap.
• Remove the dirty parts from the motor unit.
Disassemble the appliance in the following
- Remove the pulp container,
- Remove the pusher,
- Open the clamp & remove the lid,
- Remove the juice collector together
with the rotary sieve.
• Clean the motor base with a damp cloth.
• Never immerse the motor unit in water nor
rinse it under the tap.
220 – 240 Volts