Max Run Time Speed Max Quantity
*Boneless meat in 3x3cm cubes
**Thawed hard cheeses like parmesan
Note: The mincer chopper should not be
continuously run for longer than 50 seconds.
Note: 100g is the maximum suggested quantity
for this mincer mill.
• Wash the fruit carefully before stoning.
• Use fresh fruit and vegetables, as they
contain more juice. Pineapples, celery stalks,
apples, cucumbers, carrots, spinach,
melons, tomatoes, oranges and grapes are
particularly suitable for processing in the
• You do not need to remove the peels or
skins. You only need to peel fruit with thick
skin: citrus fruit, pineapple (remove the
• Fruits that contain starch, such as bananas,
papayas, avocados, ﬁgs, strawberries and
mangoes are not suitable for processing in
the juice extractor. Use a food processor,
blender or stick blender to process these
• The juicer is not suitable for processing very
• Choose fresh, ripe fruit and vegetables, they
• Drink the juice immediately after you have
• To extract the maximum amount of juice,
Note: Do not exceed the maximum capacity of
• When blending is complete return the control
• Remove the lid (B) and pour the ingredients
Note: Ingredients can be added by inserting
them through the hole left when the ﬁller cap (A)
Warning! Never operate the Blender without the
lid (B) ﬁtted.
Warning! Do not use any of the accessories
with out the required seal
Maintenance & cleaning
• Switch the appliance off, remove the plug
hard and/or ﬁbrous/starchy fruits or
vegetables such as sugar cane.
will yield more juice.
extracted it. If it is exposed to air for some
time, the juice will lose its taste and
always press the pusher down slowly.
knob to the off (0) position.
Once the blade has come to a complete stop,
lift the jug (C) from the motor base (H).
into a suitable container.
from the wall socket and wait until the rotary
sieve has stopped rotating before cleaning,
changing accessories or approaching parts
that move during use.