2. Document Glass/Glass holder (jump board)
Clean the document glass  with a cloth dampened with water or neutral detergent and squeezed hard, and then wipe them with a dry soft cloth.
When an ADF is installed, clean is document glass (small)  and glass holder  in the same manner.
3. Cleaning the Fixing Pressure Roller
If white streaks are seen on the printed paper, the fixing pressure roller can be dirty. If white streaks are seen on the printed paper, clean the fixing pressure roller
in the user mode.
When cleaning the fixing pressure roller, manually feed A4 paper.
The time required for cleaning is about 100 seconds.
1) Press the Additional functions key to enter the user mode.
2) Select "Adjustment/Cleaning" on the touch panel.
3) Select "Fixing Unit Cleaning" and then press [Cleaning Sheet Print]. The cleaning pattern will be printed.
4) Open the manual feed tray.
5) Place the cleaning pattern printed in step 3 in the manual feed tray with "V" up.
6) Select the size of the loaded paper and then press [Next].
7) Select the size of the loaded paper and then press [OK].
8) Press [Start] and then Cleaning will start.
220.127.116.11 Safety of the Laser Light
Laser light can prove to be hazardous to the human body. The machine's laser unit is fully enclosed in a protective housing and external covers so that its light will