Replace Oven Racks and Warming or
Replace oven racks in oven cavity. Replace warming drawer or
To Replace Warming Drawer:
1. Align the drawer glides with the receiving guides.
2. Push drawer in all the way.
Gently open and close the drawer to ensure it is seated properly
on the slides.
To Replace Storage Drawer:
1. Fit the ends of the drawer rails into the guides in the cavity.
2. Slide the drawer closed.
1. Check that all parts are now installed. If there is an extra part,
go back through the steps to see which step was skipped.
2. Check that you have all of your tools.
3. Dispose of/recycle all packaging materials.
4. Check that the range is level. See "Level Range."
5. Use a mild solution of liquid household cleaner and warm
water to remove waxy residue caused by protective shipping
material. Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. For more
information, see the "Range Care" section of the Use and
6. Read "Range Use" in the Use and Care Guide.
7. Turn on surface burners and oven. See the Use and Care
Guide for specific instruction on range operation.
If range does not operate, check the following:
Household fuse is intact and tight, or circuit breaker has not
Range is plugged into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Electrical supply is connected.
See "Troubleshooting" in the Use and Care Guide.
8. When the range has been on for 5 minutes, check for heat. If
the range is cold, turn off the range and check that the gas
supply line shutoff valve is open.
If the gas supply line shutoff valve is closed, open it, then
repeat the 5-minute test as outlined above.
If the gas supply line shutoff valve is open, press the OFF
button on the oven control panel and contact a qualified