How To Arrange For Out-Of-Warranty Service
• First review the Troubleshooting
• Then, consult your telephone
directory for a designated
KitchenAid Service Centre near you.
If one is not listed contact
KitchenAid Service from anywhere in
Canada at 1-800-807-6777.
Ordering Accessories and Replacement Parts
To order accessories or replacement
parts for your Coffee Mill, call toll-free
1-800-807-6777 or write to:
First try the solutions suggested here
and possibly avoid the cost of service.
If your Coffee Mill should fail to
operate properly, check the
- Is the Coffee Mill plugged in?
- Is the fuse in the circuit to the
Coffee Mill in working order? If you
have a circuit breaker box, make
sure the circuit is closed.
- Try unplugging the Coffee Mill, then
plug it back in.
- If the problem is not due to one of
the above items, see "How to
Arrange For Service" sections.
• Take the Coffee Mill or ship prepaid
• All out-of-warranty service should be
Consumer Relations Centre,
KitchenAid Canada, 1901 Minnesota
Court, Mississauga, ON L5N 3A7.
- Do not return the Coffee Mill to the
- For assistance throughout Canada
and insured to a designated
KitchenAid Service Centre. Your
repaired Coffee Mill will be returned
prepaid and insured.
handled by a designated KitchenAid
retailer as they do not provide
call KitchenAid Consumer Interaction
Centre toll-free 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
or write to:
Consumer Relations Centre
1901 Minnesota Court
Mississauga, ON L5N 3A7