ELECTRICAL CONNECTION AND SAFETY
For the electrical connection, make sure to follow the instructions
• The earth wire must be connected to the earth terminal (
is no approved earthed electrical outlet in the place where the
appliance is to be installed, immediately contact to our Authorised
• The earthed electrical outlet must be close to the appliance. Do not
use extension cords.
• The power cable must not touch hot parts of the product.
• If the power cable is damaged, contact a Qualified Service Centre.
The cable must be replaced by the Authorised Service.
• An incorrect electrical connection could damage your appliance. Such
damage is not covered by the warranty.
• The appliance is arranged for a 220 Volt power supply. If the power
supply voltage is different, immediately contact to our authorised
The power cable must not touch hot parts of appliance. Otherwise it may
This situation could cause short circuiting.
The manufacturer declines any liability for damage and loss due to
failure to comply with the following safety regulations
If replacing the power cable, the new one must have the same
characteristics that are specified in this manual.
• To replace the cable, proceed as follows:
• open the terminal board box;
• undo the cable fixing screw A;
• loosen the screw contacts and replace the cable with one of the same
length, complying with the table in the section "Electrical connection";
• the Yellow/Green earth wire must be connected to the terminal and be
approx. 20 mm longer than the line wires;
• the Blue neutral wire must be connected to the terminal marked with
the letter N;
• the live wire must be connected to the terminal marked with the letter
). If there
Electrical Connection Diagram