15. Select Next. The Typical Setup Wizard displays the LAN Configuration screen to set the Access Point's
LAN interface configuration.
16. Set the following DHCP and Static IP Address/Subnet information for the LAN interface:
• Use DHCP - Select the checkbox to enable an automatic network address configuration using the
Access Point's DHCP server.
• Static IP Address/Subnet - Enter an IP Address and a subnet for the Access Point's LAN interface. If Use
DHCP is selected, this field is not available. When selecting this option, define the following DHCP
Server and Domain Name Server (DNS) resources, as those fields will become enabled on the bottom
portion of the screen.
• Use on-board DHCP server to assign IP addresses to wireless clients - Select the checkbox to
enable the Access Point's DHCP server to provide IP and DNS information to clients on the LAN
• Range - Enter a starting and ending IP Address range for client assignments on the LAN interface.
Avoid assigning IP addresses from x.x.x.1 - x.x.x.10 and x.x.x.255, as they are often reserved for
standard network services. This is a required parameter.
• Default Gateway - Define a default gateway address for use with the default gateway. This is a