by aone y ear limited warranty.
For one year from your original date o f
will p ay a ll c osts forrepairing
any parts ofthis appliance
that p rove
when s uch appliance
used and maintained
with the provided
does not cover the following:
1. Productswith original serial numbers that have been removed, alteredor cannot be readily determined.
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside
the USA or Canada.
3. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
4. Products purchased "as-is" are not covered by this warranty.
5. Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures.
6. Products used in a commercial setting.
7. Servicecallswhich do not involve malfunction or defects in materialsor workmanship, or for appliances
not in ordinary household use or used other than in accordancewith the provided instructions.
8. Servicecalls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
9. Expensesfor making the appliance accessiblefor servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards,
shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
10. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other
consumables, or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
11. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry
trip charges, or mileageexpense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
12. Damages to the finish of appliance or home incurred during installation, including but not
limited to floors, cabinets, walls, etc.
13. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than
genuine Electrolux parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or
external causes such asabuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, fires, or acts of God.
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED
WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE
TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE
YEAR. ELECTROLUX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL
AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL
EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS
WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO
NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION
ON THE DURATION
OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
SO THESE LIMITATIONS
EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRI'FI'EN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL
RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
If You Need
Keep your receipt,
slip, or some other
record to establish
If service is performed,
it is in your best interest
to obtain and
keep all receipts.
under this warranty
must be obtained
This warranty only applies in the USA and Canada. In the USA, your appliance is warranted
by Electrolux Major Appliances North America, a division of Electrolux Home Products, Inc. In
Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp. Electrolux authorizes no person to
change or add to any obligations under this warranty. Obligations for service and parts under this
warranty must be performed by Electrolux or an authorized service company. Product features or
specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice.
Electrolux Canada Corp.
10200 David Taylor Drive
5855 Terry Fox Way
Charlotte, NC 28262
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada