QUICk ReLeASe CHUCk (fIg. H)
NOTe: The chuck accepts 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) hex
To install an accessory, pull the chuck collar (3)
away from the front of the tool, insert the accessory,
and release the collar. The accessory is locked in
To remove an accessory, pull the chuck collar
(3) away from the front of the tool, remove the
accessory and release the collar.
ON bOARD bIT STORAge
A bit storage slot is built-in to the area on the top of
• Unit will not start.
• Battery pack will not
• Unit shuts off abruptly.
For assistance with your product, visit our website www.blackanddecker.com for the
location of the service center nearest you or call the BLACK & DECKER help line at
Remove battery pack before
• Battery pack not installed
• Battery pack not charged.
• Battery pack not inserted into • Insert battery pack into
• Charger not plugged in.
• Surrounding air temperature • Move charger and battery
too hot or too cold.
• Battery pack has reached its • Allow battery pack to cool
maximum thermal limit.
• Out of charge. ( To
maximize the life of the
battery pack it is designed
to shutoff abruptly when
the charge is depleted.)
• Check battery pack
• Check battery pack charging
charger until green LED appears.
• Plug charger into a working
outlet. Refer to "Important Charging
Notes" for more details.
pack to a surrounding air temperature of
above 40 degrees F (4.5°C) or below
105 degrees F (+40.5°C).
• Place on charger and
allow to charge.