The VC-H1 is capable of automatically
capturing and transmitting images every
3 minutes. Press [S]+[TX]+
POWER ON to switch Auto Transmit ON
or OFF (default).
• Keep pressing [S] and [TX] for longer
than 2 seconds.
• "A/TX-ON" or "A/TX-OFF" appears to
indicate the new status.
• If you have entered a call sign, it will be
superimposed onto an image to be
• To interrupt transmission, press [RX].
When in Auto Transmit mode, the VC-H1 does
not receive images.
When in Auto Transmit mode, you cannot
perform key operations other than [S]+[TX]+
POWER ON and [RX].
You can specify whether the VC-H1 will
mute only image signals or both audio
and image signals. Press [RX]+
POWER ON to switch AF ON (default) or
• AF ON: Only image signals are muted.
• AF OFF: Both audio and image signals
• "AF-ON" or "AF-OFF" appears to indicate
the new status.
DISPLAY CONTRAST CHANGE
You may sometimes need to adjust the
display contrast on the monitor,
depending on the ambient conditions.
1 Press [TX]+[RX]+ POWER ON.
• "CONTRAST" appears.
2 Press [TX] or [RX] to change the
3 Press [MR] to complete the