■ Indicator !
You are notified of the unit's condition and
malfunction (Protection function) by the
• ON or color change in order.
When operation is normal
The color you want can be selected with
the variable color button.
• The color blinks blue
– When during operation
– When the center unit/B.M.S. switch
controls the B.M.S.
• The color blinks yellow
When the power voltage is less than 11V.
The cause may be one of the below
– When the vehicle battery is weak.
– When the battery capacity is low.
– When the battery cord is worn.
– When the battery wire is too small or too
long and can't supply enough current.
• The color blinks purple
When the unit has failed and direct current
voltage is generated to the speaker's
Turn the power OFF and release the
protection. If the indicator doesn't quit
blinking, contact your Kenwood dealer.
• The color blinks red
When the inside of the unit is overheating.
• The color blinks green
– When the speaker cord is shorted.
– When the speaker output is in contact
with the vehicle ground.