Unpacking the GWH 2400 ES
Before installing the unit, be certain you have the
correct heater for your type of Gas: Propane or
Natural Gas. Identification labels are found on the
shipping box, and on the rating plate which is located on
the right side panel of the cover.
Type of gas
The box includes:
• GWH 2400 ES
• Pressure relief valve (150 psi / 200,000 Btu rating)
• Bracket for wall hanging the heater
• Exhaust vent adaptor (with 4 screws and gasket
• Combustion air inlet adaptor (with 3 screws and gas-
• Installation manual (manual can be downloaded at
• Product registration card
• Energy Guide label.
Please complete and return the enclosed product
The GWH 2400 ES is not approved or designed
• Manufactured (mobile) homes, boats or any mobile
installation (modular homes are acceptable for
• Use above 4500ft A.S.L. altitude for LP gas
• Use above 8000 ft A.S.L. altitude for natural gas
appliances (see page 25).
• Outdoor installation without installation of Outdoor
• Space heating purposes.
• Preheated inlet water supply.
To remove front cover
B Loosen the two Philips head screws located on
bottom rear of cover (see Fig. 3).
Loosen the two screws
B Lift front cover panel upward and remove.
Removing the front cover
To remove combustion cover (service only)
B Open the four clips and remove the combustion
cover see Fig. 5.
Remove the combustion cover
6 720 608 782