Check and identify the supplied accessories.
Use numbers indicated in parentheses when asking for
replacement parts. (Product numbers correct as of
April 2014. This may be subject to change.)
To order accessories, refer to "Accessory Purchases
(United States)" on page 19.
1 AC power supply cord
1 FM indoor antenna
1 Remote control battery
1 Remote control
Preparing the remote control
Use alkaline or manganese battery.
Install the battery so that the poles (+ and –) align with
those in the remote control.
Placement of speakers
The left and right speakers are the same.
You cannot remove the net of the speakers.
Use only the supplied speakers.
You can cause damage to the system and decrease the
sound quality if you use other speakers.
• Keep your speakers at least 10 mm (
system for proper ventilation.
• Put the speakers on a flat surface.
• These speakers do not have magnetic shielding. Do not put
them near TVs, PCs or other equipment that can be
• When you play at a high volume for long time, it can cause
damage to the speakers.
• Decrease the volume in these conditions to prevent
– When the sound is distorted.
– When you adjust the sound quality.
• Use the speakers only with the recommended
system. If not, you can cause damage to the
amplifier and speakers and can cause a fire.
Consult an approved service personnel if damage
occurs or if there is a sudden apparent change in
• Do the procedures included in these instructions
when you attach the speakers.
") away from the