What to do if you smell gas
• Close gas valve.
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any
phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's
phone. Follow the gas supplier's instructions.
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire
• Installation and service must be performed by a
qualified installer, service agency or the gas supplier.
Warning: The heater must be isolated
from the gas supply piping system
during any pressure testing of that
system at test pressures equal to or
more than 0.5 psig.
modifications not expressly approved
by the party responsible for compliance
could void the user's authority to
operate the equipment.
8 716 473 147