Operations –CD Receiver–
Selecting the station.
Select HD Radio source
Press the [SRC] button.
Select the "HD Radio"/"HD RADIO" display.
Select the HD FM band
Press the [FM] button.
Each time the [FM] button is pressed it switches
between the HF1, HF2, and HF3 bands.
Select the HD AM band
Press the [AM] button.
Tune up or down program
Press the  or [¢] button.
If the sub channel is available in Digital FM
broadcast when <Tuning Mode> is set to Auto
seek or Manual, the channel can be switched.
Analog FM 1
Analog FM ™
Analog FM £
(HD FM band)
• During the reception of 1, tune up:
• During the reception of !, tune down: !➡0...
• Using <Receive Mode> the modes can be switched to
digital broadcast automatic switching, analog broadcast
only, or digital broadcast only.
• When "Digital" has been set with <Receive Mode>, the
seek time will be longer to allow a check of whether the
transmission is a digital broadcast.
• It will take a few seconds to receive the digital
broadcasting after selecting the frequency.
• When Tune up button is pressed, it will switch to the
next frequency if it is switched before receiving the
Digital broadcasting. (™➡£)
• When Tune down button is pressed, it will be received
from Analog broadcasting if the Digital broadcasting has
never been received. (!➡£)
• When <Tuning Mode> is set to "Manual", the frequency
will be switched while pressing  or [¢] buttons.
• Some of the models have the following displays when
the Main channel and Sub channel are switched.
- "Main"/"Primary"/"PRI": When it is switched to the Main
Digital FM 2
Digital FM-1ch 3
Digital FM-2ch 4
Digital FM-8ch 0
Digital FM !
<Tuning Mode> : Auto seek or Manual
<Receive Mode> : Auto mode
- "Sub"/"Secondary"/"SEC": When it is switched to Sub
Sets the tuning mode.
Press the [AUTO] button.
Each time the button is pressed the Tuning mode
switches as shown below.
Preset station seek "Auto2"
"Manual"/"MANU" Normal manual tuning control.
Sets the receive mode.
Select menu mode using the control unit.
Select the menu item.
Select the "Receive Mode"/ "HDR mode" display.
Open Receive mode
Press the setting button of the menu items in
the control unit for at least 1 second.
Set the Receive mode
Switching the setting of menu items.
Each time the button is pressed the Receive mode
switches as shown below.
Exit Receive mode
Press the [MENU] button.
Exit Menu mode
Automatic search for a station.
Search in order of the stations in
the Preset memory.
Automatically tunes to analog
broadcast when receiving the digital
broadcast is impossible.
Digital broadcasts only.
Analog broadcasts only.