• Mounting and wiring this product requires skills and
experience. For safety's sake, leave the mounting and wiring
work to professionals.
• If you experience problems during installation, consult your
• Do not install the unit in a spot exposed to direct sunlight
or excessive heat or humidity. Also avoid places with too
much dust or the possibility of water splashing.
• Do not use your own screws. Use only the screws provided.
If you use the wrong screws, you could damage the unit.
• If your car's ignition does not have an ACC position, connect
the ignition wires to a power source that can be turned on
and off with the ignition key. If you connect the ignition
wire to a power source with a constant voltage supply, as
with battery wires, the battery may die.
• After the unit is installed, check whether the brake lamps,
blinkers, wipers, etc. on the car are working properly.
• Just after using the unit, XM Mini tuner (Optional accessory)
may be extremely hot. When you remove the tuner, wait for
a while until it gets cooler and then remove it.